Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinner; option 1


As the old man approached my friends and me we heard him say something to us, but it only sounded like gibberish. The strange old man inched closer and closer as we swung on the swings at the playground. Then the old man stepped onto the coarse sand of the playground which was way too close for my friends and I so we took off, running to my house as fast as we could. Unfortunately, we left our shoes at the playground so we were barefoot!
We finally reached my house after what seemed like an eternity of running. Relieved that we had escaped the old man, we proceeded to my room, drinks in hand, to play some PS2. After playing PS2 for a couple hours we decided it was safe to leave the house again, so i hopped on my bicycle, while my friend jumped on his skateboard. We roamed the streets for awhile until the sun started setting in the sky.
When it started getting dark we realized we had to go back to the park for our shoes at some point. After a few preparations we were ready for our dangerous mission. We rode to the park, bicycle and skateboard, side by side. It was cold out, so we both wore our jackets and jeans. We made it to the park and flipped on the flashlight to look for our lost shoes. We spotted the shoes with our flashlight and had a victory high five. We ran to pick up the shoes then heard something. My friend pointed the flashlight up to see the old man standing there. "It was a trap!" we both screamed. We quickly put on our shoes and ran for our objects of transportation. We made it home after a few minutes, safe at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment